The other significant change is in respect of auto-enrolled workplace pensions, with minimum workplace pension amounts increasing in April 2018. The next increase will be in April 2019.
As of 6 April 2018, the minimum base pension contributions are 2% employer, 3% employee, giving a total contribution of 5% overall. These are, of course, the minimum amounts that must be paid and employers can chose to pay more if they wish. Further guidance and information can be found on the Pensions Regulator website.
If you need further information on any of the topics above for your business, get in touch.
For more information or to book an HR consultation please contact Karen Scott on 07762 629 448 or get in touch by clicking here.
Disclaimer:Materials and Information included within the Specialist HR Solutions Ltd, Articles and News are provided free of charge and are for reference purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for professional advice, or to provide legal or other advice with respect to particular circumstances. While every effort is made to ensure that the contents of these articles are up-to-date and accurate at the time of publication to the website, no warranty is given to that effect and Specialist HR Solutions Ltd does not assume responsibility for their accuracy and correctness.